No.F.32. (10)/58-M & PH- In exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-Section (2) of section I of the Delhi Homeopathic Act, 1956(Delhi Act, II of 1956), the Chief Commissioner, Delhi, hereby appoints the 15th May, 1958 as the date on which the said Act shall come into force.
1. These rules may be called the Delhi Homeopathic Rules, 1958.
2. In these rules unless the context otherwise requires,
(1) "Act" means the Delhi Homeopathic Act, 1956.
(2) "Board" means the Board of Homeopathic System of Medicine, Delhi.
(3) "Form" means a form appended to these Rules.
(4) "Section" means a section of the Act.