34. Applications for re-entry in the Register of a name removed under section 25 of the Act shall be in Form 'H' and shall be accompained by the following documents namely :-
(a) The applicant's certificate, degree or diploma, if any;
(b) His cerficate of registration in original if the same has not been already returned;
(c) The renewal fee that was outstaning against him at the time of renewal of his name, and
(d) The perscribed renewal fee under Rule 21, from the date of re-entry.
35. Any practitioner whose name has been removed from the Register under section 26 of the Act but still posseses a qualification entitling him to be registered under the Act may make an application to the Board for re-entry of his name in the Register and the following procedure shall be followed in the case of every such application namely :-
(1) The applications shall be in writing address to the Board, and signed by the applicant, and shall state the grounds on which the application is made.
(2) The application shall be accompained by--
(a) A declaration made by the applicant setting forth the facts of the case, and stating that he is the practitioner originally registered:
(b) A certificate from two practitioners.
(c) Applicant's certificate, degree or diploma, and
(d) His certificate of registration in original if the same has not been already returned by him.
(3) The statements in the application shall also be verified by certificate in writing to be given by two respectable persons who are residing in the neighborhood of the place where the applicant has been residing since the removal of his name and who were and are well acquainted with him before and since the removal of his name. They shall testify to his present good character.
(4) Before the application is considered by the Board the Resistrar shall notify the same to the licensing bodies whose qualiication were held by the applicant at the time his name was removed’ and shall further, by letter addressed to the person or body (if any) on whose complaint the applicant's name has been removed, given notice of the application and of the time when the Board intends to consider the same.
(5) The Baord shall consider the application and may, if it thinks fit, adjourn the consideration thereof to a future date or require further evidence or explanation from the applicant.